My institution is tax exempt, how do I proceed?

We only charge tax inside the state of Vermont. If you are an educational institution in the state of Vermont with a tax exemption form, please let us know.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.